Thoughts = metaphysics
Things = lifestyle
- Every society has different rules that define what is human and what is not.
- What is human is in one society may or may not be human in another.
The interesting observation is that if people adopt the life style of an alien culture they imperceptibly also adopt the metaphysics of that culture without realizing and in such a manner that they realize it when it is too late. This is shown by the dotted line in the above figure.
This is what is happening in Pakistan when people adopted the western life style, they also eventually adopted their metaphysics. Similar process can now be observed in their adoption of the Hindu customs of marriages and lifestyle from Indian cinema which has begun to show in the transformation of their metaphysics.
- Progress vs Pollution and Development vs Destruction of Nature? Costs of Progress and Development
- Eight Disconnectivities induced by Social Networks and Smart Phones – Costs
- From Disposable Cups to Throwaway Relationships: Costs of Disposable Culture
- Rememberance of the Loved Ones and Life
- Time Management of Social/Marriage Events in Karachi: A Case Study of How to Create Social and Youth Impact
- Remembering East Pakistan: We look before and after, And pine for what is not
- Computer Revolution and Moore’s Law: A Personal Journey
- Hajj kay Saathi: Dekh mera Zauq o Shauq (Passion)
- Pursuit of Excellence vs Guzara: How to teach excellence through everyday examples
- Of Hanafi School of Marketing, Orientation of New Students and Dr Matin A Khan of IBA
- How West Teaches History (through Movies) and How We have Forgotten: A Nation that has No History, has no Future !
- Capitalist Transactions Replacing Traditions and Values from Istanbul to Makkah
- Georgia – Lesson in Preserving Language, Religion and Culture
- Of Achars, Chutneys and Halwas: A Lifestyle Getting Lost Through Branding and Mass Production